It is a fact that many veterans qualify for, but never take advantage of, a little known benefit offered by The Veteran's Administration. The benefit named the Aid and Attendance Benefit is part of an "Improved Pension" benefit program that offers benefits to veterans and to their widows. The Aid and Attendance Benefit can provide money to pay for home care for veterans, to pay for assisted living for a veteran or the veteran's spouse, or for nursing home care. Veterans who qualify are eligible for up to $1,632 per month, while a surviving spouse is eligible for up to $1,055 per month. Couples are eligible to receive up to $1,949 per month.
Attorney Linda T. Cammuso can help you take advantage of this program. She is accredited by the Department for Veterans Affairs, which positions her to provide veterans and their families with advice on complex areas of the law on long-term care planning including VA pension benefits and related Medicaid benefits.
● Estate Planning
● Asset Protection Planning
● Elder Law and Medicaid Planning
● Business and Corporate Planning
● Special Needs and Disability Planning
● Estate and Trust Administration
● Guardianships & Conservatorships
● Tax Planning - Corporate and Individual
● Charitable and Exempt Organizations
● Equine and Pet Trust Planning
● Veterans Benefits Planning
● Financial Aid Planning